Chestnut Realty Management focuses on the acquisition of three property types:
Industrial: Distribution & Flex Buildings – well-designed and located industrial buildings in the Greater Boston market and select markets in Florida. These include:
- Distribution buildings with sufficient clear heights, many dock doors, excellent truck access and minimal office space; and
- Flex buildings with sufficient clear heights, minimal office space, flexible tenant suites many dock/drive-in doors and good access for trucks
Retail – our specifications for retail properties include the following criteria:
- Preference for shopping centers anchored by grocery stores and/or pharmacies in stable communities with good income levels. Most will range between 50,000 and 125,000 square feet and will primarily service their local communities. These properties may be situated in a variety of geographical locations in New England.
Multi-Family – primarily situated in select markets throughout New England near major highways. Key criteria for multi-family properties include:
- Buildings that are structurally sound with well-maintained units that accommodate working class and professional residents in these markets.
- Properties that generally range in size from 50 to 200 dwelling units.