The members of Chestnut Realty Management’s team have significant experience in all phases of commercial real estate in New England and across the United States. This includes acquisitions, development, leasing and property operations.
Drew is responsible for the underwriting and financing of new transactions for the firm’s investment strategies. Prior to forming Chestnut Realty Management, Drew was active in the real estate industry, as follows:
- Three years with Wallace Capital, managing underwriting in their Florida office and originating bridge loans.
- Five years managing residential acquisitions for GFI Partners, a production builder and real estate development company. During his tenure at GFI, Drew handled the acquisition, permitting and execution of all aspects of the development process.
With experience in the acquisition of all asset classes, Drew’s main focus has been on single-family homes, town homes, garden style condominiums & apartments and mobile manufactured home communities. Throughout his years in the real estate industry, Drew has been involved with the acquisition and permitting of over 2,000 residential units throughout New England and Florida.
Director of Acquisitions and Asset Managment
Bill has over thirty-five years of experience in the real estate industry. He has run his own commercial real estate investment business, Saxe Investments, and has worked with some of the best known real estate firms in the country, in a variety of positions and across multiple property types. He has been responsible for the acquisition of almost a billion dollars of real estate and has developed, leased, and managed properties across the United States. His work in the industry has included the following:
- AMB Property Corporation (currently Prologis), handling acquisitions of almost $800 million of industrial and retail properties, as well as
asset management and running the firm’s strategic alliance program with real estate developers and managers across the United States.
- Trammell Crow Company, where he was a partner in the firm’s Phoenix office and was responsible for leasing and development of urban office properties.
Bill received a Master of Management degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Amherst College. He has served on a variety of public boards and commissions,and he is a former member of the Board of Directors of Continental Homes Holding Corporation (NYSE – now owned by DR Horton).
Pam Torsiello, CPA, CRE
Asset Manager, Accounting Manager
Pam has over thirty years of experience in the real estate industry. She has a strong financial background and has counseled real estate developers and owners through all stages of ownership. She has served as a project manager for both commercial and residential properties throughout her career. Prior positions have included:
- Chief Financial Officer for Stich Development Group for 17 years where she coordinated various real estate and construction initiatives and managed all aspects of the business.
- She has been a member of Vita Nuova, LLC, which is an interdisciplinary group of professionals working to reposition neighborhoods and environmentally challenged properties.
- As a Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers she provided audit, accounting and tax services to construction contractors, real estate developers, and property owners. Clients ranged from sole proprietors to large SEC corporations.
Pam graduated from Connecticut College with a BA in Economics and earned a Master of Science in Public Accounting from the University of Hartford in the Accelerated program. She is a past president of CREW CT and has earned the Counselors of Real Estate designation. She is dedicated to her community having chaired numerous committees and strategic task forces on both a professional and volunteer basis.