Chestnut Realty Management focuses on the acquisition of three property types:
Industrial: Distribution & Flex Buildings – well-designed and located industrial buildings in the Greater Boston market. These include:
- Distribution buildings with sufficient clear heights, many dock doors, excellent truck access and minimal office space; and
- Flex buildings with sufficient clear heights, minimal office space, flexible tenant suites many dock/drive-in doors and good access for trucks
Retail – our specifications for retail properties include the following criteria:
- Preference for shopping centers anchored by grocery stores and/or pharmacies in stable communities with good income levels. Most will be range between 50,000 and 125,000 square feet and will primarily service their local communities. These properties may be situated in a variety of geographical locations in New England.
Multi-Family – primarily situated in select markets throughout New England near major highways. Key criteria for multi-family properties include:
- Buildings that are structurally sound with well-maintained units that accommodate working class and professional residents in these markets.
- Properties that generally range in size from 50 to 200 dwelling units.